Bright Littles Leader Journal
Our Leaders Journal is a great way to instill confidence in our Littles and give them a voice. Working through the journal will help them to learn the value of listening, when to speak up, and how to become Bright Leaders in their communities. The Feelings Journal encourages meaningful action through several activities:
- Feelings word search
- Practice activities to express feelings
- Naming our feelings and discussing a time when we felt that feeling
- Feelings poster to hang on bulletin board or fridge to help remember what we learned
Through activities, games, and thoughtful callouts for caregivers, the Bright Littles Leaders Journal is an exciting and playful way to prepare our littles for the big world we live in. Created by a Mom, our award-winning conversation journals make a perfect gift.
- Great for ages 4 and up
- Created with Learning Scientists and PhDs
- Engaging games & questions to spark creative conversations
- Reward badges for completing activities
- Meaningful tips to help caregivers open and continue the conversation
Our prompts and activities have been researched and validated by child therapists, PhDs, leaders in the community, parents, and of course, kids. Enabling interactive learning is core to each Bright Littles Convo Journal.