Regular price $21.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Real food. Real science. Real fun! Bake itty-bitty pies, cupcakes, pastries, and pizzas using teeny-tiny tools and pans; learn why cakes rise, eggs get solid, and cookies smell delicious; baking set fits into an 5.2 x 3.4 x 2.2-inch tin to easily take to grandma’s house or a sleepover
- 17-piece tiny baking set includes: Storage tin with top, rolling pin, wee-knife, pizza/dough cutter, mixing spoon, 3 wee-spoons, mixing bowl, pizza/pie pan, pie server, sheet pan, silicone cake & cupcake molds, 2 silicone finger mitts, 48-page recipe book; recipes require household ingredients not included in this kit
- 48-page recipe book explains the science behind the yum: Tried-and-true recipes include explanations of how food chemistry works, like how the acid and base in baking powder start a reaction when liquid is added, producing gas bubbles to cause the batter to rise
- 20 enormously delicious recipes: Easy Teeny Frittata, Vanilla Cupcakes, Double-Decker Chocolate Cake, Buttercream Frosting, Chocolate Chip Cook-wees, Lattice-Crust Fruit Pie, Bits o’ Bacon Quiche, Deep Dish Pizza, Silly Little Monkey Bread Pie, and more
- Perfect for budding food scientists 8+ years